Mobile devices: Please read our reservation policy below including terms & conditions.
Important booking information - Please read.
- Our online booking is available for tables up to 6 guests, which is our maximum table size - for families & business meeting meals.
- We are only taking reservations online.
- Our restaurant is relatively small, as is our kitchen so we do ask you to be prompt for your booking, allowing us to stagger the flow of customers. With the new 10pm last orders it is imperative customers are punctual.
- Cancellations - please advise us at least 24 hours prior to your booking. Credit card details will be taken to secure the booking. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show, your card will be charged at £10 per person.
- We are an independent rural business relying on our customers honouring their reservations.
- We will have a sanitiser pump upon entry, please use this on your way in & out of the restaurant.
- Please respect social distancing at all times. If you have any concerns about visiting a small restaurant (although following strict guidelines) it would be advisable not to book and wait until we have further advice from the government.
- At present we do not allow dogs at any time except guide dogs.