Booking information post-lockdown
- Our online booking is available for tables up to 6 guests.
- We are only taking reservations online.
- 50% deposit per person is taken upon booking.
- Friday night suppers - essential to pre-order the main course.
- Our restaurant is relatively small, as is our kitchen so we do ask you to be prompt for your booking, allowing us to stagger the flow of customers.
- We do not allow dogs at any time.
- Cancellations - please advise us 48 hours prior to your booking and a full refund will be given.
- We are an independent rural business relying on our customers honouring their reservations.
- We will have a sanitiser pump upon entry, please use this on your way in & out.
- We will be running ONE sitting per service in order to undertake a complete sanitisation between each table.
- Please respect social distancing at all times. If you have any concerns about visiting a small restaurant (although following strict guidelines) it would be advisable not to book and wait until we have further advice from the government.